Why All Valley?
With over 30 years of experience and 1,000 satisfied clients we are committed to giving you trusted dedication and service. Our pension administration expertise stems from years of active involvement in administering Qualified Retirement Plans for a large cross-section of diverse employers throughout the United States. All Valley Administrators, LLC (AVA) determines the needs of our clients by effectively listening and asking the pertinent questions to define our client’s retirement goals. AVA gives our clients an unsurpassed experience when it comes to the design and administration of Qualified Retirement Plans.
What is a Third Party Administrator (TPA)?
A third party administrator handles the administrative tasks associated with creating and maintaining a qualified retirement plan. From an employer perspective, a TPA takes on most of the day to day aspects of having a retirement plan while filling in a common gap between an employer and financial advisor.
What does a TPA do?
- Customized plan design and implementation
- Preparation of plan documents and plan amendments/restatements
- Preparation of required employee notifications and disclosures
- Preparation of IRS Form and Filings
- Testing to demonstrate plan compliance of IRS Nondiscrimination & Coverage requirements, and annual contribution limitations
- Preparation of fee disclosures in accordance with DOL requirements
- Processing of participant distributions (termination, in-service, or hardship) and participant loans (includes paperless options)
- Year-end trust reconciliation and account activity reporting
- Calculation of employer contributions
AVA's philosophy of client service combines technical expertise, experience and superior technology capabilities to provide traditional balance forward services to our clients with a personal and response-oriented approach to plan administration. This approach is possible due to our size as well as our insistence to continuously work together with our clients and their personnel thereby not just reacting to, but initiating administrative processes to complete the tasks required.
AVA believes in supporting our community. Below is a list if the organizations that we have supported this year
- Hinds Hospice
- Fresno Rescue
- Care Fresno
- Poverello House
- Thiesen Dueker Bowling for Charity
- Ruiz for Kids
- Agape Schools
- Central CA Food Bank
- Marjaree Msaon Center
- Link Care
- Porterville Halfway House (The PAAR Center)
- Boys and Girls Club
- Fresno State Foundation